Tuesday, March 11, 2008

3 months old!






Our little girl is growing! She is 3 months old today. Crazy how much your life can change in just months. Our love for Addelyn grows every day!


I headed back to work last week. I'll be honest- it was a tough week. I love my job but it was hard to leave Addelyn. I'm adjusting more day by day. Mark and I both are excited at night when we pick her up though...it is so good to see her little smiles. It has been fun, every day we are hearing more noises/cooing from her and seeing more smiles. Today she squealed and surprised us and I think she even surprised herself! :) She has also discovered her hands and we often catch her with a fist in her mouth.
We are still tired and hoping for more nights of more sleep soon but we are doing well and loving life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I might be a little partial BUT she is def. cuter than ANY of the babies I've seen at Mercy :) Hands down!

Anonymous said...

Hi Addelyn
You've got to be the cutiest leprechan We've ever seen. Those irish eyes are certainly shining.

Love
G & G Hos