Sunday, June 7, 2009

Twilight confession

I keep thinking about catching up on my blogging. I have so many updates and new pics to put on here but I have to tell you my free time recently has been spent diving into the Twilight Series. YES. It is true. Today I finished the fourth and final book.
I'm usually not into these type of books (fiction books written for teenagers ha ha) but I have to say I really enjoyed the series. I have decided that every once in awhile, I need a little mindless, easy reading fiction, a good vs. evil love story. We (yes, that includes Mark) even watched the movie last night.
I am now done with the whole Twilight series/movie and can move on with my life!

5 comments:

Becky Bartlett said...

You, too?!?! Wow... I think I may have to check them out someday now that all my friends have. I feel left out.

kristie schaul said...

I LOVED THESE BOOKS!!! Do you want to be my date in November when NEW MOON comes to the big screen?? :)

Unknown said...

They took over my life this past fall, and I couldn't wait to see the movie! It is such a relief to get done isn't it? I have to admit I enjoyed them alot!!

Jenny :)

( I think this is going to say that Michael wrote this cause I am signed in as him accidentally)

Holly said...

Yikes....I'm guilty too. I just finished the second one last night and hope to start the next one soon. Glad I'm not alone! Holly

Tyelene Shilton said...

I am reading them too, such a silly plot but the books are SO good! I am almost done with the 2nd one, but it is all I want to do in my free time! I just watched the first movie . .. .it was pretty good too.