Monday, September 28, 2009

why i run

http://www.youtube.com/user/WorldVisionUSA#play/uploads/0/UdV4V2fb1Mg

Two weeks til the marathon. This video is a small picture of why I'm raising money for World Vision by running. As a mom, I cannot comprehend not being able to give my little girl clean drinking water. My hearts breaks for the other moms around the world who do not even have that option. As I watered my tomato plants in my backyard the other day, I was struck by the fact that I have clean water that I can drench my plants in. Some people do not even have this water to drink or bathe. Instead of living in guilt or living in the mindset "I can't do anything"- I have decided running the Chicago Marathon for World Vision is one way I can do one small thing to make a difference.

Will you join me? www.firstgiving.com/kristinehoskinson

No comments: