Tuesday, February 12, 2008

2 months old already!

Check out those band aids on each leg....proof she made it through her shots! :)





Addelyn had her two month doctor appointment yesterday. She had a great checkup and is doing well. She was in the 50th percentile for weight, length, and her head. She weighed 10 lbs., 7 oz. and was 22 1/4 inches long. She is a growing girl!

Oh and don't forget what comes along with a two month appointment- SHOTS! Her daddy held her arms while the nurses stabbed those needles into her little legs.....ahhh! I sat in the corner and watched and even got a little teary eyed. It was hard to see her in pain! She let us know that she didn't like it, that is for sure. But overall, she did well and even got some cute little band aids!

6 comments:

Vickie Hutchcroft said...

You may see my comments twice. I just commented and then had to register. Now I don't see my original comments, so if they are on here twice...sorry!

What a cute little daughter you have with tons of hair. More than I have. Do people say she looks like mom or dad? I can't seem to see either one of you in her.

I heard you were at your dad's and Lora's on Sunday. You should have stayed for Bible study. We could have all spoiled her even more than she already is.

Enjoy your time at home with her. It will go too fast I am sure.

You are correct. You picked a great winter to stay home warm and cozy.

Jill Marie said...

Sista--oh my gosh those pics are so cute. I esp. love the one of her sitting in the boppy--shes so awake and alert. I feel a visit is needed soon to come see you both! Love ya much...talk to you soon! Your baby is beeeauuuutiful :)

Jill Marie said...

ps i believe that outfit looks familiar...glad she is wearing it now :)

Unknown said...

I can't believe she's 2 months already...seems you just found out you were having her! She is SO cute if I haven't told you that lately :) enjoy your last couple weeks at home with her!!!

kristie schaul said...

Mark and Kris,
Addelyn is just the CUTEST! I love your blog spot and your updates about your little one! It's so much fun and I visit often. We can't wait to see you on March 1st! Hopefully we will be in touch before then though.
Thinking about you often,
Kristie--and Justin too!

Unknown said...

She is so CUTE! I can't believe she is over 2 months old already. It will be nice to have you back at work but I'm glad you got to spend a few months with Addelyn.