Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Snowy days at home with Addelyn

I've been very fortunate to be able to take maternity leave to be home with Addelyn. I can honestly say I have really been enjoying it. I love my job and look forward to going back but this time with Addelyn has been so worth it. It has been a perfect winter to be at home with all of the snow and cold weather. Our days seem to go by quickly though and today I realized how much Addelyn has changed and grown since we brought her home from the hospital. We have great times during the day where we sit together and look at each other, smile, and talk (well, I do the talking and she stares at me!). She is smiling more every day and it is so fun. She has lots of smiles for Mark when he comes in the door. It is so sweet to watch the two of them together. We have yet to get a good picture of her smile though. I will work on it!

No comments: