Wednesday, April 2, 2008

our life these days....

You'll just have to laugh as you start to look at the pictures below. Sorry if it grosses any of you out. It is just life at our house these days. Mark and I have both had funny incidents with Addelyn lately. I explained each story below the pictures.
We are doing well here. Mark and I celebrated our two year anniversary yesterday. It has been a great, crazy two years already for us with many more years ahead. It will be interesting to see where God takes us in the future. I'm excited because this weekend Mark is planning something fun for us on Saturday and no matter what we do, I'm really excited for some quality time for the two of us. Plus, it is fun to have a little surprise. (And I absolutely love not having to plan what we are doing, that is a gift in itself!)
Addelyn's bathtime routine includes us carrying naked Addelyn from her changing table in her bedroom into the kitchen to her bath. We have done this ever since she was born and never had any accidents. I guess it was bound to happen sometime. The other night she gave her Daddy a little surprise on the trip to the kitchen! :)

So I guess Addelyn couldn't leave me out. Last night we were playing in her bedroom after I got home from work. We were bouncing around a bit and I guess I shook her up a little too much! She unloaded all over my face....I yelled for Mark, who was down in the basement working on something. He came running to my rescue...actually to first take a picture! ha ha



Thanks to cousins Jack and Reed for letting us borrow your swaddle blankets! Addelyn sleeps VERY well at night, all tightly wrapped up like a burrito.


The newest thing for Addelyn is letting out piercing screams of joy. She has quite the loud voice when she is mad- we have known that from day one. But now we have found out we have a loud little girl when she is happy too. Her favorite times to let out these screams are early in the morning. I think she really likes to hear herself!

2 comments:

Becky Bartlett said...

These pictures are hilarious!! I cracked up at the puke/pee ones. I'm amazed that this is your first pee incident... must be the difference between boys and girls! We are taking a giant risk when carrying Boaz from the bathroom counter to the bathtub... let alone across the house! Glad you got pictures to document the fun! See you guys soon.

Unknown said...

ha-ha-ha...these pics are awesome! what kodak moments :) who'd a thought you'd be spending your 2 year anniversary week cleaning up pee and spit up off each other?! what great moments in life!