Monday, May 12, 2008

mother's day and 5 months all at once

My first mother's day has come and gone- along with Addelyn turning five months old. I laid in bed last night, thinking...wow, has my life changed or what? A year ago I couldn't have comprehended what being a mom would be like. And now I can't imagine life without Addelyn. Every day is something new. Pretty amazing!


Addelyn and her cousin Autumn played together this weekend. (Well kind of...) They didn't really pay too much attention to each other but every once in awhile would make little screeches at each other- I'd assume they were having a conversation that only they could understand! :)
It will be fun to watch the two of them grow older and play together. Autumn just turned ten months old.




Check out those two little teeth (if you can see them through the cereal mess!)




No comments: