Thursday, May 22, 2008

the need to explain

We have quite the giggling girl these days. It is so much fun to hear her laugh. As you can see in the video, Grandma Hoskinson found a great way to get Addelyn to laugh.


After re-watching the video, I realized someone may be calling DHS on us when they see us hitting her with a fan to make her laugh.


So watch this with a disclaimer:


***The fan is made with a soft foam. It does not hurt her! :)


Also, the fan was a gift to Addelyn from Justin and Kristie- they are trying to get our little one addicted to a fan like her father is! I may have to put my foot down. If you don't know, Mark sleeps with a fan every night on high, with it blowing millimeters from his face. And this means that I sleep with the same fan, blowing on my face each night! It is a constant source of discussion for us. :) Gotta love it!








No comments: