Thursday, July 23, 2009

this summer so far in pictures....

Here are some pictures of some fun stuff we've been doing this summer. On Sunday, Mommy & I leave for Caravan. We are excited! Daddy is staying home for the week and holding down the fort. Enjoy these pics and I'm sure we'll have many more when we get back.
Love, Addelyn
I love to sit in the driver's seat and "drive" the car.
I DO NOT like to get out of the car.

I LOVE sweet corn. YUM!


I like to have my "baby" do the same things I do- eat, sit on the potty, dance, play, and more.

My mommy and her friends ran their first half-marathon in June. I cheered her on!

We went to Sturgis Falls Celebration and hung out in the park with friends and ate yummy food and danced to the music.

I hung out with my buddy, Boaz.

I went to Wildwood Hills Ranch in St. Charles, IA with Mommy and Laura and Sara and Nathan for a day to see Uncle Tanner and other kids we know from Waterloo at their week of camp.


I even got to go in the lake!

We went on a vacation to St. Louis with our friends the Hansen family. Here we were at the zoo, visiting the penguins.


This is just a glimpse of our fun summer. Thanks for looking at my pictures! See you in a week!

2 comments:

Ashley Schrage said...

Hope you have a great week on Caravan! I'll be excited to hear about it all :)

Unknown said...

way to squeeze in a post before Caravan! great pics!! Love the one of Addelyn screaming as Mark removes her from the car :) Too funny!!