Sunday, March 14, 2010

goodbye to winter entertainment

This is a blogging "catch up day." Third and final post of the day.
We did lots of random activities to pass the long and cold winter days. Here are a few pics we snapped. The beautiful weather outside today has me excited for spring!
Who needs a sled? We make our own fun!


One day we walked in to find Addelyn sitting up at the computer, using the mouse like she knew just what she was doing!

Addelyn and I made sugar cookies for Valentine's Day and I had the flour out so we could roll out the dough. Addelyn got a little ahead of me and dumped a ton on the table. I decided that we would make the most of it and let her dump the rest and go to town! I felt like I was cleaning up flour for two weeks afterwards.

Addelyn was playing babies "inside" the box. Quite comical to watch. Yeah, we had a fun winter. We definitely made our own entertainment! And now we are headed outside to enjoy this beautiful day! Have a great spring break week!

1 comment:

Becky Bartlett said...

Won't it be nice to have no snow in our pictures soon!?!? Have a great week this week!