Tuesday, December 28, 2010

We give thanks, a little late

I have gotten a little behind on my blogging these days when it comes to this blog being my scrapbook! So here goes my attempt to catch up a bit on the lives of the Hoskinson fam.
This year for Thanksgiving we spent some time in Steamboat Rock and in Perry. While in Perry, we went to a winter parade at night. Kinda fun but COLD!

Thankfully Kathy has the "in" and we got to watch most of the parade from the bank window! Right front and center. We did go outside for candy canes though. Funny to see them throw candy to kids in the dark.

Kramer Thanksgiving= lots of fun, lots of food. Addelyn got to play with her cousins Autumn and Aiden and she LOVED it. Autumn and Addelyn played upstairs and pretended they were babies. It was funny looking in on them, seeing them playing together. It made me realize how OLD Addelyn is getting. These pictures are of them going down the stairs on their buns- they would go up and down, up and down! So much entertainment with just a flight of stairs. I remember playing on these same stairs with my cousins Eric and Jen (Autumn's mom) and my sister. We would sit on a sleeping bag, put all of our stuffed animals on too, and ride down the stairs for hours of fun! Gotta love creativity. The best thing about growing up on the farm is that we didn't have cable TV or tons of kids around to entertain us. We MADE our entertainment!



Tired from all of the playing and eating!

I never get a picture of these two without my dad giving us a goofy grin. I was excited to have a good pic of the two of them!



The pilgrim Addelyn made at Ilene's this year. I chased her down to take this picture, only to end up holding it to the back of her head! She is anti pics these days.

No comments: