Sunday, May 22, 2011

letters to my babies....

A letter to each of you before life REALLY changes.................(Someday you will hopefully read and understand these moments and thoughts.)

Dear Baby Boy,
Hard to believe that you will be coming soon! We are counting down the days! I'm so excited to meet you and to see who you are. I can't wait to see what you look like and what your personality is like. Will you look like Addelyn when she was born? Will you weight LOTS more than her because your momma is growing bigger by the minute!? I am craving the moment where I get to hold you in my arms. Your dad and sister and I are all excited to add a little boy to our house and to get to know you!
We know you will change the whole dynamic of the way things roll at our house but I think it will be a great change- one we are ready for! We have prayed for you before you were even made and I love that you will be fufilling a spot in our family that has been waiting to be filled by only you.
Okay, Baby Boy, we love you already!!! Come out to see us soon!
Love, Your Momma


Dear Addelyn,
Well, Sweetie, life is about to change for us. We will go from having you as our only little one to having another kiddo around the house. You have had our centered attention for the last three and a half years so I know this will be a life change for you. I know you will do great though. You are one of the most caring, nurturing little girls I know. You will be an amazing big sister.
The last three years, you have taught us so much. Through your life, I have seen a miracle- not just a random accident. Through your life, I have learned thankfulness. I have learned to change my priorities. I have learned more about your Daddy- what an amazing guy and father he is. I have learned patience. I have learned more about myself in so many ways! Thanks for all you have taught me. Oh and all you have yet to teach me!
Even though you won't be our only child anymore, you will always have a special place in my heart, my first little one. You will always be my baby girl. I'm sad to say goodbye to this time of life- this season- but excited because I know your brother will bring so much joy to our family and especially to you.
We love you Addelyn. You are very special.
Love you, Your Mommy

No comments: