Wednesday, September 18, 2013

the living room by robert whitlow



I really liked this book by Robert Whitlow. In this novel, the main character, Amy Clarke, is a mom that lives with a secret. For years, she has traveled to a holy special place in her dreams—a place she calls the Living Room. When she wakes up, her faith and energy are supernaturally restored. It is also during her dreams where she finds inspiration to write books. At some point, her dreams begin to change and begin to give her signs of things that are happening in real life. It takes the story into places no one expects. 

This is my first time to read a Robert Whitlow novel and I would definitely suggest it to others. I throughly enjoyed it. It was not certain where the story line was going and I appreciated that- as often in Christian fiction- I feel like I can easily predict the story. I liked some of the suspense and the subtle Christian focus. I liked the characters and the surprise ending. I definitely want to check out more books by Robert Whitlow!

*This review was written for Book Sneeze. 

No comments: