Saturday, August 31, 2013

Welcome Lillian Grace!


On August 12th, a beautiful baby girl made her way into the world. My sister and her hubby had their baby, Lillian Grace. I can't tell you how excited and thankful I am for this beautiful little girl. I love her so much already. I only wish they live closer so I could cuddle her more often. 


We drove down to the hospital on her second day of life to greet her. It was a short stay- a two year old at 7 pm at night in a hospital room = not a good idea! My kids were super excited about Lillian though.



This little girl was MORE than super excited. She was giddy!!! Baby love!


A family picture with our new niece and cousin!


These proud parents- they had a rough few days leading up to this baby being born. My sis is such a strong woman- she rocked that labor. Yikes. Ask her if you want to hear a crazy labor story sometime! Just thankful that both her and Lily are doing great now.



We made tshirts for the kids and a onesie for Lily.



When this little girl was a week old, Addelyn and I went to visit and help out. We had to see more of this little sweetie.


My sis- what a beautiful mom! Inside and out!


Marvin and Lora happened to come at the same time. So family picture time!


She was so wide awake and alert. Such a sweet little baby!



Look at the love in this picture!


Addelyn takes the role of being a "big cousin" very seriously.



So much love for this little peanut!

No comments: