Tuesday, February 10, 2009

4 more & she is done

16. that is the number of teeth my little toddler has....she will be 14 months tomorrow.
I realized how many teeth she had the other day as I looked into her toothy grin. Wow. I had to look it up...how many teeth do little ones get? I didn't even know. My best guess- 24 or 26.

Here is the info I found on Babycenter, my favorite baby/toddler info website:

"By age 3, your child should have a full set of 20 baby teeth, which shouldn't fall out until his permanent teeth are ready to start coming in, around age 6."

She is 4 away from a full set! Only her four back molars are missing. Ahh the things I am learning these days!

3 comments:

Becky Bartlett said...

Unreal!! Now I know how she eats enchiladas so well!! :)

Ashley Schrage said...

You are such a wealth of knowledge! :) Someday, hopefully, I will be asking you all sorts of questions!

Jen said...

Wow! It is so crazy how fast the time goes.

Carter is stuck at 6 right now. Tons of drooling but no new teeth for last month or so.