Tuesday, February 24, 2009

For some reason...underwear!








For some strange and unknown reason, Addelyn LOVES my underwear. Whenever a laundry basket with clean OR dirty laundry is out- she runs to it, digs through it, and finds my underwear. Depending on the day, she will either put them on her head, around her neck like a hip looking scarf, or will collect as many pairs as possible to stash somewhere in the house.
I'm waiting for the moment when we have friends over and they find some of my undies stashed in an odd place!

6 comments:

R5 said...

That is so funny!! That sounds like something that would happen to me! :)

Ashley Schrage said...

I LOVE THIS POST! You're undies are pretty. I think I would be too embarrassed to post shots of mine. Maybe it's time to update :)

Unknown said...

Oh Addelyn and her underwear...wait until she gets some of her own! How exciting! :) ha-ha...

Unknown said...

sadie does the EXACT same thing. good to know she's not a weirdo :) ha ha ha ha

Unknown said...

ha ha ha ha. sade does that exact same thing.

Tyelene Shilton said...

Thanks Kris- we are really excited for this next baby! Kadrianna does the same thing with underwear, although I have never taken a picture of it! Haha, I just might have to now and post some on my blog! That is too funny!