Thursday, November 12, 2009

Our little monkey

Halloween 2009

Yes, Mark did dress up as Iron Man. It was a DTI thing (where he works).
Yes, it is a children's size.

Dave was Flash. And check out the cute little elephant and pirate!

Here are a bunch of Mark's co-workers from DTI in their super hero costumes.
Addelyn loves Justin. He got her a HUGE bag of M&Ms. Thanks a lot, Bolger. We definitely had to hide them. And yes, Mark did have two costumes this year. One (a huge banana) for trick or treating with Addelyn, one (Iron Man) for later. It was a big year for him, ha ha! This whole having a kid thing has really given him an excuse to dress up.

Avery was such a little cutie too. Addelyn LOVES this girl.

Addelyn and Austin jumping around

Addelyn cuddling with Ayden Williams
(she is also infatuated with him- I think it is a baby thing!)

Pumpkin carving- Addelyn was not so sure about touching the insides of the pumpkin.
She wanted us to roll up her sleeves....

She stuck her little fingers in, not very far though...

A little farther... (she was better once her shirt was off -at her request!) But don't let this picture deceive you. She hardly helped...


Final product

1 comment:

Lindsey Hoskinson said...

Hi, Kris, I promise I am not some crazy lady checking out your blog, but we are The Hoskinson's, too, and our blog name is the same as yours but with a "tx" at the end of "family." Anyways, sometimes when I am typing fast, I forget the "tx" and end up on your blog. My family does the same sometimes, also. Anyhow, my sister sent me an email this weekend saying she accidentaly hit your blog & for me to check out your daughter's Halloween costume. It was the exact same as our son's! We thought this was so funny & such a crazy coincidence. Anyways, I thought it was worth a comment! :)