Wednesday, January 6, 2010

quotes of the day



Addelyn is really saying lots of things these days that I don't want to forget. She is really making sentences and it is fun to hear how she puts words together. A few from today...


#1. I walked into our house after working this morning. Natalie, a very sweet college gal that we love, was babysitting. Addelyn ran to me and gave me a hug and said, "How was work, Mommy?" That moment warmed my heart.


#2. Lately Addelyn has been announcing when she has to poop. Sometimes it is in time to get on the potty and go and sometimes it is after the fact. Tonight after dinner she was playing with Mark and she looked at him and said, "I poopy, Daddy!" He asked if she wanted to go sit on the potty or if it was too late. She looked at him, grinned, and said in a grunting voice (as she obviously finished going) "Too late, Daddy!"

1 comment:

Tyelene Shilton said...

hehe that is funny about the poop. but how did you get her to go on the potty. kadri tells me she has to poop, but refuses to go on the potty . . . i think she is probably scared. so she ends up going in her panties.