Saturday, February 12, 2011

two more!!

An easy read. He has an interesting take on things- sharing how many of us as Christians are living as if we don't believe at all. I could definitely agree/relate to many of the things he was sharing & was challenged by some of his writing.

I love Jodi Picoult books. This one was about a mom whose husband and daughter were murdered and then the murderer (on death row) wanted to give his heart to her other daughter (who needed a transplant.) Good fiction reading!!!!

I can't stop reading! I keep staying up WAY TOO LATE because of the good books in my hands. But I am meeting that goal I had of reading more, turning off the computer and TV. So I'll take that.

1 comment:

Stephanie Bardal said...

I LOVE Jodi P books too...Change of Heart was a fav! I am jealous at all your reading...way to stick with your resolution to unplug!! :) Hope you're feeling good & enjoying your new place, too!