Friday, September 9, 2011

3 months

The hands/arms that never stop moving



The love of a sister

So much love....


Love those smiles. So hard to catch them on camera though. He smiles, I pull out the camera and he gives the blank stare.






Jace is such a sweet little guy. Big guy I should say. He is solid. At three months, he is starting to respond much more to us. Smiling, cooing, sometimes on the verge of a laugh! He rolls from his back to his side and from his stomach to his side. The other day at Jess' house he rolled completely over from his stomach to his back. Haven't seen that move again yet but I'm thinking it will be soon!

Jace still eats every 3 hrs during the day and at night he still gets up one to two times. There is no way he is ready to not eat during the night. He is a hungry boy when he wakes up and is growing larger by the day as you can see! He is starting to get longer stretches though so there is a glimmer of hope for good sleep again someday.

I'm still not able to eat dairy- and when I do have even just a little- I notice a big difference so it isn't even worth it. I'm getting used to the new diet. Kind of!

Addelyn still LOVES Jace. So much. So that means we can't really leave her alone long in a room with him- otherwise, she tries to cover him up, change him, pick him up and more. I continually am saying (when I'm in another room for a minute) "Addelyn, what are you doing?"
But I am thankful for the love she has for him! And he sure does give her lots of smiles, as long as she isn't up in his business!

We love our big boy, Jace Joseph! It is so much fun to watch him grow.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Looove em!! Love the socks too!! :) Miss you guys.