Sunday, June 29, 2014

update with pictures


I really have been MIA from the blog for months. I had a sick pregnancy - which equaled not very much extra energy. Now I'm trying to play a little catch up. So I'll update with few words, more pictures. Here is our update, starting mid- winter (yes it has been that long!)


We made forts.

Lots of crafts.

Dress up!


Jace dropped a jar of coconut oil on his foot, which meant for a broken toe. He had to wear a boot for almost two months.


Had a girls day with college friends. Love these gals.


More boot pics just cause he is cute!


We snuggled with our cousin Lily, almost every Wednesday we got to hang out with her and Aunt Jiller! 


We painted.


I got my first ever flowers from my husband! (And Addelyn got one too!)


We brought snow inside. Since it was ridiculously cold outside!


We decorated our house.


Mark and the kids cheered on the Panthers.


We rented out, then cleaned out, then listed our Williston house. It sold! WOOHOO!


More forts.


Movie nights!


Cute haircuts (Mom is doing it herself!)


We went to the bouncy house with our friend Chivon.


Addelyn and her friends got to have a fun date to Pursuing Picasso and to eat at Los Cabos.





More pictures to come! 

1 comment:

Hannah Joy said...

Oh my, the house decorating! So awesome haha!!!