Saturday, September 6, 2008

reading and not writing


I have to say, I'm a little behind on my blogging these days. But to be honest, I'm keeping up on my blog reading! :) I'm addicted to blogs as Mark would say. I really enjoy catching up on people's lives and seeing pics. And the creative writing that people share, I love it. I have this dorky grin on my face as I write this, just thinking about all the blogs I read. ha ha.....
Part of the problem in being behind in my blogging- I can't find my camera. If that explains our life a bit right now (a VERY BUSY fall schedule!), I tend to set things down places and forget where. That has happened with the camera and the great pics I have taken recently, which include Addelyn crawling into unknown spots in our house and getting stuck and pics of her first haircut! Yes, you read correctly. She had her first haircut the other night. The wings were really looking a little funny, plus her bangs were in her eyes all the time. I was committed to leaving her hair and letting it grow, no matter how bad. Finally, I broke down and cut that baby girl's hair. She looks pretty cute. If I ever find my camera, I'll share some pics.
Okay, last update for the night and then I'll get back to you when I find my camera and you can see pics, since I know that is what you really care about! :) Addelyn officially started crawling this week. She has had a form of crawling for quite awhile but now officially crawls! She is getting faster by the minute.
The other big milestone this week....she can pull herself up on the couch. She has been able to get up on her knees for awhile and pull herself up on shorter areas but now she can finally do it on the couch. Oh our little baby has gotten much more dangerous in just days. :) It is fun though.
I wish I could explain how much joy she has brought to our lives!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how old she looks, and she is so adorable! I still need to get you the pics I took of her on Caravan! Thanks for sharing!

Jenny

Becky Bartlett said...

welcome back to blog world. :) Was great to see you guys the other night. addelyn can run circles around boaz!! she is one moblie girlie!

kristie schaul said...

Addelyn is getting so big! I can't believe in a few short months she will be a year old already! MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!