Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!!!


Merry Christmas from the Hoskinson family! This lovely picture is from Mark's annual DTI ugly Christmas sweater (in this case, outfit) party this year. After a lovely Christmas day of being home with my sweet family, Mark is watching a movie and I'm catching up on some much behind blogging. A relaxing way to end our Christmas Day that was filled with celebrating at home (Jesus' birthday of course!) and laughter and presents and play time and nap time and even some drive time with hot chocolate- looking at the Christmas lights around town. I will slip under the covers tonight, my heart full from a day filled with time with my favorite people and reflection of what this day is all about, the birth of our Savior! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

No comments: