Monday, August 8, 2011

2 months old

The many faces of Jace.....



He does smile......just VERY hard to catch on camera!



Everyone who sees Jace comments on how big he looks. Well, we went to the doctor this morning and yep, he is a growing boy! He is 13 lbs, 2 oz and in the 85th percentile for weight. He is 22 1/4 inches and the 25th percentile for height. His head was 16 inches and that is the 60th percentile. So a big, short boy ha ha!
Some of my favorites about Jace right now...
*how he keeps one creepy little eye open until he truly falls asleep.
*how he snuggles right into me- we seem to fit together! I love cuddling my little boy!
*how he is giving us sweet little smiles and coos.
*the mohawk of hair on each of his ears that he still hasn't lost (Addelyn lost hers at six weeks).

Happy two months of life my sweet little guy!

1 comment:

Becky Bartlett said...

These stickers are really cute! Cute stickers on a super cute boy!!