Sunday, August 7, 2011

6, almost 7 weeks apart


*Don't miss my older posts, I am blog updating like crazy tonight!

Another preggo from our small group had her baby! My wonderful friend Jess, had Carson a few weeks ago. He is so precious and sweet. Crazy that these boys are only six weeks apart- it will be fun to see them when they actually look the same size. Right now, Jace looks like he could eat Carson (everyone keeps saying how HUGE Jace is for his age, will be interesting to see his stats tomorrow at the two month doctor apointment!) The fun thing is- Jess and I have enjoyed our last two pregnancies together. Austin, her middle son, was born eight days after Addelyn and they are good buddies. So fun to share day to day life and welcome new life together with such great friends! Welcome to the world, Carson!!!

1 comment:

Katie R. said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! I need to seem him soon!