Thursday, January 17, 2013

5 year old guest blogger

Today I have a helper working on this blog post. It is a special five year old girl who had a fun birthday party in December that we haven't blogged about yet. So here we go, in Addelyn's words:


"I like those cupcakes. Doc McStuffins is on them!"


"I helped make the cupcakes. I like them a lot."


"We went to the Youth Pavilion. I like going there. I liked my friends coming to my birthday party. I would like them to come to my next birthday party."


"We went on a safari. We should go again at my six year old party."


"We rode in the bus. Austin is the driver." 
(Mom here....oh dear, is this what I should picture for our future???)


"Austin, Mom, Avery, and I went on the bus. Mark (my dad) took the picture. He was right there. I don't know where James was."


"I played the piano and Avery is playing the guitar. We were playing a show."


"Austin and James were golfing. Avery and I played under the bridge."



"We ALL built a house. We made rooms- like bedrooms. We played in the house when it was done."


"We went to sleep in the house too."


"We had birthday cupcakes and ate apples and apple juice. I got to open presents. I got some cool stuff like fruit snacks, a baby, and a church bag."

Mom again....What a fun little birthday afternoon for our special five year old girl. Where does time go, I can't believe she is five already! More about the five year old to come soon....

No comments: