Monday, February 11, 2013

christmas eve traditions


I absolutely love the Christmas Eve traditions we are building as a family. I think of the memories from Christmas traditions growing up- and how I want to create them for my kids! We go to Orchard and serve together as a family during one service and then attend one service. At this point in our life, having little people- the best way to serve is in the nursery! So we spend our Christmas Eve with 50 million toddlers:) It is a great reminder to me about the dedication of the nursery volunteers, year round! I love the candle lit service, singing together and praising the One who the holiday is all about.


We get home and open up one present. One guess? Yep, matching pjs!



We tried to take some cute sibling pics. Here is what we came up with!



Our Christmas Eve ends with reading the Christmas story and then settling in for a movie party on a bed on the floor! Fun times!

No comments: